You are here
Research and Data Services
We are here to provide expertise in information and data management to you, the researcher. We support your needs related to retrieving and organizing the scholarly literature, managing data, finding collaborators, and identifying new digital resources to support scientific research.
We can help you with information management by providing support in the following areas:
- UVa subscribes to both Pivot and Grant Forward, online tools for finding funding opportunities. Learn more here.
- Learn About RefWorks - the library-supported, Web-based citation manager
- Work with a librarian to create a report of your publications with important metrics such as Times Cited, Impact Factor, etc.
NIH Access Policy
- Get help depositing articles to comply with the NIH Access Policy
Research Data Services
Need help managing, analyzing, storing, or sharing data?
Writing a Data Management Plan
- Use the DMPTool for online, step by step guidance in creating a data management plan for your grant