You are here
Home » How do I connect to CardioSource Plus?
How do I connect to CardioSource Plus?
UVa's subscription to CardioSource Plus unlocks the power of the single most authoritative professional resource on cardiovascular medicine to your students, practitioners and other professionals in the medical field.
Step by Step:
Get connected to CardioSource Plus now...
- Go to www.cardiosource.org
- To be able to use all of our subscribed content, you need to create an account and log in.
- Look at the list below - our CardioSource subscription will give you access to some, but not all, of the content on their Website.
Our subscription to CardioSource Plus provides all UVa cardiologists and healthcare professionals with unlimited, online access to the products listed below. 450 CME credits and 200 MOC points are available for everyone.
• ACCSAP 8
• Arrhythmia SAP
• Heart Failure SAP
• Heart Valve SAP
• Type 2 Diabetes & CV Disease SAP
• CathSAP 4
• CCT-SAP 2
• EchoSAP 7
• Vascular Medicine SAP
• ACC’s Maintenance of Certification Collection Modules 1 – 13 in General Cardiology
• ACC’s Maintenance of Certification Collection Modules 1 – 8 in Interventional Cardiology
• 2012 CV Board Review Online
• 2012 Interventional Cardiology Board Review Online
• Best of ACC.13 Meeting on Demand Program
• 2013 Recent Advances in Clinical Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac CT Meeting on Demand Program
• Institutional Heart Songs (formerly called “Heart Songs 2)
For additional information about using CardioSource Plus, Ask a Librarian or at firstname.lastname@example.org.