You are here
Home » How do I create a personal account in ClinicalKey?
How do I create a personal account in ClinicalKey?
ClinicalKey (aka Clinical Key) is a powerful clinical information resource, and by creating a personal account you can download PDF content, have mobile access, earn CME credit, and more.
Step by Step:
- Go to www.clinicalkey.com while on-Grounds or while logged in via NetBadge if off-Grounds.
- Click the “Register” link in the top right:
- Enter your data. Your email address will be your username.
- Once you have created and logged into your personal account, you will enjoy:
- PDF content – if there is a PDF file available, you will be able to view and download the file.
- Mobile access – use ClinicalKey from your mobile device even if you are not on-Grounds.
- Reading list – save a collection of content to read later.
- Saved searches – save time by saving a search and running it when you return to the ClinicalKey.
- Presentation maker – create a presentation to share with colleagues or care teams.
- CME credit – earn CME credits by clicking on the CME button (when available):