You are here
Home » How do I learn to use RefWorks?
How do I learn to use RefWorks?
Step by Step:
- Before accessing the tutorials, create your RefWorks account. Access RefWorks from the Library’s home page:
- Select Sign Up for a New Account and follow the prompts to create your account.
- Once you have logged into RefWorks, you can access both the video and print tutorials from the Help menu:
- Selecting Tutorial will take you to RefWorks’s YouTube channel, where you can watch various videos which will teach you how to use RefWorks.
The Learn to Use RefWorks in 20 Minutes series is a good place to start.
- Select Launch Help File to search the print tutorials.
- Either browse the index of topics or use the search feature to find the information you need.